These sweet and juicy lamb burgers take less than half an hour to prepare, and will keep you on-plan!
All our recipes are bespoke and specifically designed for LiveUP. This means that every recipe is both tasty and tailored to ensure that achieve and maintain results.
Meal type: Dinner
Protein: 1; Veg: 2; Carbs: 1; Serves: 1
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 x Personal Protein Portion of Lamb Mince (20%)
- 2 Slices wholemeal bread / bun
- 40g diced red onion
- 40g iceberg lettuce
- 80g broccoli
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- Salt and pepper
- Fry light oil
- Start by heating a large frying pan with a few sprays of fry light.
- Heat up your diced red onion with some salt and pepper, until soft.
- Mix together lamb mince, finely chopped fresh mint, cooked red onion, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Form into 2 evenly sized patties.
- Heat a large frying pan with a few sprays of fry light and cook for 5-6 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Make sure there is no pink meat in the middle, cooking time will vary depending on how thick you make your burgers.
- Whilst your mint burgers are cooking, heat a griddle pan with some fry light and cook your broccoli with some salt and pepper.
- Serve together in bread, topped with lettuce!
Ready to join LiveUP and start seeing results? Click here to get started!